Monday 28 April 2014

How to Find Your Path When Life Suddenly Changes

“Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining somewhere nearby.” 

~Ruth E. Renkel
 
  • Everyone deals with life changes. 

We might get laid off during employee appreciation week, hear our romantic partner proclaim out-of-the-blue that he or she is leaving us, or be diagnosed with a disease we thought happened to “other people.”


  • Human existence can be described as a continuous stream of changes.

When life suddenly changes, it’s a normal reaction to feel confused and disoriented.

  • The fog might take a while to dissipate. 

When we go through a challenge, we might not see what options are available to us for days, weeks, months, and even years. Sometimes the uncertainty, or the anger, or the pain seems to last forever.

  • We can choose to keep moving even if clarity hasn’t arrived yet.

Even when everything seems confusing and scary, happiness is still within reach.

  • Clarity arrives gradually.

Once we reach clarity, everything makes sense.

All the pieces of the puzzle fall into place to tell us that there was a meaning in what happened to us

The road to clarity and purpose was arduous and longer than I expected. When I thought I had reached my final destination, another change or another challenge would pop up.

By engaging in activities that added meaning to my life, I connected with my purpose, and now this purpose is as clear as a cloudless sky: I intend to help people realize their magnificence. Clarity allowed me to regain control of my destiny.

http://www.feedblitz.com/f/f.fbz?Fwd2FriendEdit=850672;559776;http://tinybuddha.com/blog/how-to-find-path-when-life-suddenly-changes/;How%20to%20Find%20Your%20Path%20When%20Life%20Suddenly%20Changes;4754729

No comments:

Post a Comment