Saturday 22 March 2014

Live Your Life for You: Benefits of Embracing Who You Really Are...



“Live your life for you, not for anyone else. Don’t let the fear of being judged, rejected or disliked stop you from being yourself.” 

~Sonya Parker

When you embrace who you are:

1.You stop living in fear. 

Being your true self is a courageous thing to do in a world that is constantly trying to change you. 

2. You form deeper, more connected relationships.

If you want people to accept you for who you are, you first have to show them who that is.

3. You treat yourself more kindly.

4. You’re better able to find your passion.

When hiding my true self, I could never know my strengths. I’m a compassionate person, which makes me good at helping people. I found that this is what I love to do and it’s my passion

5. You start appreciating yourself.

When you truly embrace your differences, you begin to find reasons to appreciate them.

http://www.feedblitz.com/f/f.fbz?Fwd2FriendEdit=851552;613756;http://tinybuddha.com/blog/live-your-life-for-you-5-benefits-embracing-who-you-really-are/;Live%20Your%20Life%20for%20You:%205%20Benefits%20of%20Embracing%20Who%20You%20Really%20Are;4736890

 

No comments:

Post a Comment